53 Cheap Apartments for rent in Redlands, CA
- Redlands Accessible Apartments (1)
- Redlands Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Redlands Apartments with Garages (7)
- Redlands Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Redlands Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Redlands Apartments with Parking (10)
- Redlands Apartments with Pools (7)
- Redlands Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- Redlands Dog Friendly Apartments (12)
- Redlands Furnished Apartments (3)
- Redlands Pet Friendly Apartments (13)
- Loma Linda Cheap Apartments (1)
- Moreno Valley Cheap Apartments (2)
- Colton Cheap Apartments (3)
- Riverside Cheap Apartments (8)
- Lake Elsinore Cheap Apartments (2)
- Rancho Cucamonga Cheap Apartments (6)
- Ontario Cheap Apartments (2)
- Corona Cheap Apartments (4)
- Wildomar Cheap Apartments (1)
- Murrieta Cheap Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent in Redlands?
Ten minutes east of San Bernardino sits Redlands, California. A city full of historic Victorian homes, culture (museums, theatre, parades—oh my!), mountainous landscapes and plenty of orange groves.
The beauty of Redlands, aside from the mountains (which you can see on un-smoggy days) is that it is a short drive for many staycations and day trips. Palm Springs is a short drive, if you're looking to spoil (& tan) yourself in the desert, and the proximity to Big Bear can turn your average winter day into a ski trip. Note: it does get cold enough to snow in Redlands, though it usually doesn’t stick, and summers will find you searching for a pool or beach to cool off. It is, after all, located near a desert.
Though its nickname sounds more like an Indiana Jones sequel than a quaint place to live, the “Jewel of the Inland Empire” has 14 local parks and a focus on quality of life. This SoCal gem is waiting for you. Let’s find out where you fit in. See more
Finding cheap apartments in Redlands takes some ingenuity and effort, as well as quick action. Before you head out on your search, bring along pay stubs, bank statements, letters of recommendations from landlords or employers, and identification. The more proactive you are about your search, the easier it will be to score a deal.
Look for cheap apartments in Redlands by regularly scouring listings and looking during slower renting seasons, like winter. You can still find a deal if you move during the summer months when apartment hunting is more competitive.
You may be able to find cheap apartments in Redlands in neighborhoods that are located away from attractions, restaurants, and entertainment. You may need to look farther out than you would prefer, but access to highways or public transportation can get you into the heart of Redlands.
The building you choose can also make a difference in finding a cheap apartment in Redlands. Older buildings that need some updating are more likely to have better deals. Walk-up apartments without elevators, on-street parking and few amenities like on-site fitness centers can also signal affordable rents in Redlands.