9 Apartments for rent in Pittsburg, CA under $1,800
- Pittsburg Accessible Apartments (1)
- Pittsburg Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Pittsburg Apartments with Garages (5)
- Pittsburg Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Pittsburg Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Pittsburg Apartments with Parking (8)
- Pittsburg Apartments with Pools (5)
- Pittsburg Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Pittsburg Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Pittsburg Furnished Apartments (1)
- Pittsburg Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
Nobody’s quite sure why, but one of the founders of Pittsburg (no h) originally named it New York of the Pacific (that's like naming Hoboken the LA of the Atlantic – just sayin). A little over 30 years later it was renamed Black Diamond because they found coal in them thar hills (and forgot that coal is worth less than diamonds). Finally, when a big steel company moved into town, it was again renamed and, obviously, this time the name stuck. That is, until another big company moves to town (let's hope it's a funny name like Fuddruckers or Weinerschnitzel). See more
Finding a deal on affordable apartments under $1,800 in Pittsburg is worth the extra effort. Come ready to pounce on the best deals. Call the property management in advance to ask what paperwork they need and come prepared. Bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation from an employer or landlord are usually standard. It’s better to come to an apartment tour over-prepared and ready to sign.
You probably won’t find affordable apartments under $1,800 in Pittsburg in the heart of the action, but you can still land in a neighborhood you love. Look for locations on the outskirts of your dream location or reconsider how much space you really need. A studio apartment may offer plenty of space in your ideal neighborhood at a cheaper price point.
Some property managers will also know about apartments under $1,800 in other buildings they manage, or through word-of-mouth from industry contacts. Ask about any leads if you can’t find the space you need. Touring the first floor for affordable apartments that need some updating can also yield a great deal.