14 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments for rent in Pacific Grove, CA
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Pacific Grove Apartments with Balconies (24)
- Pacific Grove Apartments with Garages (18)
- Pacific Grove Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Pacific Grove Apartments with Parking (27)
- Pacific Grove Apartments with Pools (3)
- Pacific Grove Apartments with Washer-Dryers (28)
- Pacific Grove Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Pacific Grove Furnished Apartments (26)
- Pacific Grove Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Del Monte Forest 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (1)
- Monterey 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (2)
- Marina 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (1)
- Rio del Mar 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (2)
- Capitola 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (1)
- Santa Cruz 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (4)
- Los Gatos 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (4)
- Saratoga 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (1)
- Campbell 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (6)
- San Jose 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (82)
Pacific Grove, California, may have a string of nicknames, but at least none of them are as horrific as Brangelina or Kimye. One of America's Last Hometowns, Butterfly Town USA, and The Deerest Town in the USA are just a few of the descriptive designations for the beach town that locals prefer to shorten to PG.
In addition to a slew of monikers, this tiny town also has the most Victorian homes per capita nationally, was once named the Most Romantic City by Life magazine, and is home to the West Coast's longest continuously working lighthouse, Point Pinos Lighthouse. An over-achieving city that is best known for its laid-back vibe and ability to stay modern amidst its historical roots, it even has an ideal location on the Pacific Ocean. It's small size and proximity to the more well-known Pebble Beach and Monterey has allowed it to remain slightly off the radar, so don't start bragging too much about your great new beach town digs or you may end up with more house guests and couch surfers than you can handle. See more
Looking for 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartments in Pacific Grove offer flexibility, privacy, and an ideal layout for roommates. Choose your location and make sure it's a reasonable commute from work, along with the neighborhood amenities you want from entertainment to green space.
Some 2 bedroom apartments in Pacific Grove offer two equal-sized rooms with the same bathrooms. Others may offer a smaller second bedroom that is intended as a den or guest room. The second bathroom could be located in a hallway or away from the bedrooms. If you’re moving in with a roommate, decide who will take the smaller room and potentially adjust each portion of the rent accordingly.
Consider how much privacy you want when renting 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartments in Pacific Grove. Are the bedrooms right next to each other or situated across the apartment? Consider the views each bedroom offers, as well as if one offers more storage and a better layout.