993 Dog Friendly Apartments for rent in Ontario, CA
- Ontario Accessible Apartments (6)
- Ontario Apartments with Balconies (29)
- Ontario Apartments with Garages (35)
- Ontario Apartments with Gyms (21)
- Ontario Apartments with Hardwood Floors (13)
- Ontario Apartments with Parking (45)
- Ontario Apartments with Pools (36)
- Ontario Apartments with Washer-Dryers (26)
- Ontario Furnished Apartments (2)
- Ontario Pet Friendly Apartments (31)
- Chino Dog Friendly Apartments (14)
- Eastvale Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- Rancho Cucamonga Dog Friendly Apartments (27)
- Upland Dog Friendly Apartments (15)
- Montclair Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Norco Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Claremont Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Jurupa Valley Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
- Chino Hills Dog Friendly Apartments (12)
- Pomona Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
Finding an apartment in Ontario that accepts your pet may not be easy, but it’s very possible. Keep in mind, most of the time you’ll have to pay a premium for bringing your dog along in your new apartment. Some apartments require you to pay monthly pet rent, others will ask for a non-refundable pet fee or a refundable pet deposit.
While landlords and property management companies have varying pet policies, most of them limit the number of dogs you can bring to your apartment and include breed and weight restrictions.
If your pet falls under some of the restrictions outlined in the pet policy, it’s still worth asking the landlord if they can make an exception for your dog. Preparing a pet resume ahead of time could help you build the case for your furry friend. Make sure to include information on behavioral training your dog went through over the years and proof of vaccinations. If you can, include references from your former landlord and/or neighbors.