165 Short-term Apartments for rent in Murrieta, CA
- Murrieta Accessible Apartments (2)
- Murrieta Apartments with Balconies (31)
- Murrieta Apartments with Garages (32)
- Murrieta Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Murrieta Apartments with Hardwood Floors (11)
- Murrieta Apartments with Parking (35)
- Murrieta Apartments with Pools (28)
- Murrieta Apartments with Washer-Dryers (20)
- Murrieta Dog Friendly Apartments (24)
- Murrieta Furnished Apartments (3)
- Murrieta Pet Friendly Apartments (24)
- Moreno Valley Short-term Apartments (7)
- Oceanside Short-term Apartments (5)
- Vista Short-term Apartments (13)
- Rancho Santa Margarita Short-term Apartments (2)
- Riverside Short-term Apartments (13)
- San Clemente Short-term Apartments (4)
- San Marcos Short-term Apartments (4)
- Ladera Ranch Short-term Apartments (3)
- Escondido Short-term Apartments (3)
- Carlsbad Short-term Apartments (7)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a short-term apartment in Murrieta?
How many short-term apartments are available for rent in Murrieta?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Murrieta?
"Shes the gem of the valley, Our little pot of gold, Where we can make new memories, Treasures to hold, And you know shes a ... place where we can live, laugh, learn, and play, yeah, I'm lovin Murrieta a little more each day." (-- Jason Brawner & Eileen Lloyd, "Gem of the Valley")
No, the city is not named after the famous bandit, Joaquin Murrieta. Rather, it was named after Esequial Murrieta, who bought this 52,000-acre territory in 1873. With its verdant valley, towering trees, and hot springs, Murrieta was then the perfect place for a sheep ranching business. These days, its still very much the gem of the valley as it used to be only, instead of hordes of sheep and teeming grasslands, you will see a thriving residential area of 104,000 people.The city of Murrieta is just an hour's drive away from San Diego. It has the typical Californian weather warm to hot summers, average rainfall, and nearly non-existent winters. With a community growth thats touted to have sprouted almost overnight, Murrieta is slated to be the future of southern California. If you'd like to bank on that vision, it's time to bounce over here and get yourself a new place to call home. See more
Finding a short-term apartment in Murrieta takes some leg work to find the right location, price point, and lease terms. You may need to rent a short-term apartment due to a new job, a relationship change, or to explore a new city before committing to staying. Whatever the reason, short-term apartments can provide the flexibility that traditional leases don’t.
Before signing a rental agreement or short-term apartment lease, study all of the details thoroughly. Renters usually have more restrictions and rules to follow when renting a short-term apartment. For starters, you usually can’t make modifications like painting or hanging pictures.
Short-term apartments are ideal for flexibility, but also don’t protect the renter long-term. You could face the possibility of rent increases on a monthly basis. The landlord could also decline to renew your lease and leave you looking for another short-term rental.
If your main priority is flexibility, a short-term apartment is an ideal situation. However, ensure that you fully understand the rental agreement terms before signing.