615 Short-term Apartments for rent in Laguna Niguel, CA
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Laguna Niguel Accessible Apartments (4)
- Laguna Niguel Apartments with Balconies (55)
- Laguna Niguel Apartments with Garages (59)
- Laguna Niguel Apartments with Gyms (12)
- Laguna Niguel Apartments with Hardwood Floors (21)
- Laguna Niguel Apartments with Parking (70)
- Laguna Niguel Apartments with Pools (48)
- Laguna Niguel Apartments with Washer-Dryers (30)
- Laguna Niguel Dog Friendly Apartments (18)
- Laguna Niguel Furnished Apartments (20)
- Laguna Niguel Luxury Apartments (79)
- Laguna Niguel Pet Friendly Apartments (19)
- Dana Point Short-term Apartments (2)
- Aliso Viejo Short-term Apartments (1)
- San Juan Capistrano Short-term Apartments (1)
- Ladera Ranch Short-term Apartments (3)
- Mission Viejo Short-term Apartments (5)
- San Clemente Short-term Apartments (4)
- Lake Forest Short-term Apartments (6)
- Rancho Santa Margarita Short-term Apartments (3)
- Irvine Short-term Apartments (7)
- Newport Beach Short-term Apartments (3)
Originally a vast tract of empty ranch land, Laguna Niguel is now a vast range of tract homes filled with over 62,000 people. It was the first major master planned community in all of California. With cloudless skies, beach, mountain and canyon views, it’s considered one of the best places in the nation to live—if you can afford it.
Master planned just like your growing brood, Laguna Niguel is a safe slice of paradise that’s perfect for lily-white families that have successfully surfed the global recession like the Laird Hamiltons of financial fall-outs. It’s close to the beach (you can smell it, oh, and see it), has beautiful mountain views and is one of the most equestrian-friendly cities in the county. Beautiful, safe and often ungodly expensive, apartments aren’t common around these parts, and there aren’t a lot of rental properties to fisticuff for, but the luxury housing is some of the ritziest in town. Homes routinely sell for over a mil and often many times more. So grab your personal accountant and head to the hills of Laguna Niguel, where the views are wild and the nights are, well, mild. See more
Finding a short-term apartment in Laguna Niguel takes some leg work to find the right location, price point, and lease terms. You may need to rent a short-term apartment due to a new job, a relationship change, or to explore a new city before committing to staying. Whatever the reason, short-term apartments can provide the flexibility that traditional leases don’t.
Before signing a rental agreement or short-term apartment lease, study all of the details thoroughly. Renters usually have more restrictions and rules to follow when renting a short-term apartment. For starters, you usually can’t make modifications like painting or hanging pictures.
Short-term apartments are ideal for flexibility, but also don’t protect the renter long-term. You could face the possibility of rent increases on a monthly basis. The landlord could also decline to renew your lease and leave you looking for another short-term rental.
If your main priority is flexibility, a short-term apartment is an ideal situation. However, ensure that you fully understand the rental agreement terms before signing.