52 Accessible Apartments for rent in Laguna Niguel, CA
- Laguna Niguel Apartments with Balconies (54)
- Laguna Niguel Apartments with Garages (49)
- Laguna Niguel Apartments with Gyms (13)
- Laguna Niguel Apartments with Hardwood Floors (21)
- Laguna Niguel Apartments with Parking (63)
- Laguna Niguel Apartments with Pools (51)
- Laguna Niguel Apartments with Washer-Dryers (34)
- Laguna Niguel Dog Friendly Apartments (17)
- Laguna Niguel Furnished Apartments (18)
- Laguna Niguel Luxury Apartments (75)
- Laguna Niguel Pet Friendly Apartments (19)
- Dana Point Accessible Apartments (2)
- Aliso Viejo Accessible Apartments (2)
- San Juan Capistrano Accessible Apartments (2)
- Laguna Beach Accessible Apartments (3)
- Ladera Ranch Accessible Apartments (4)
- Laguna Woods Accessible Apartments (5)
- Mission Viejo Accessible Apartments (3)
- San Clemente Accessible Apartments (5)
- Lake Forest Accessible Apartments (2)
- Irvine Accessible Apartments (7)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an accessible apartment in Laguna Niguel?
How many accessible apartments are available for rent in Laguna Niguel?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Laguna Niguel?
Originally a vast tract of empty ranch land, Laguna Niguel is now a vast range of tract homes filled with over 62,000 people. It was the first major master planned community in all of California. With cloudless skies, beach, mountain and canyon views, it’s considered one of the best places in the nation to live—if you can afford it.
Master planned just like your growing brood, Laguna Niguel is a safe slice of paradise that’s perfect for lily-white families that have successfully surfed the global recession like the Laird Hamiltons of financial fall-outs. It’s close to the beach (you can smell it, oh, and see it), has beautiful mountain views and is one of the most equestrian-friendly cities in the county. Beautiful, safe and often ungodly expensive, apartments aren’t common around these parts, and there aren’t a lot of rental properties to fisticuff for, but the luxury housing is some of the ritziest in town. Homes routinely sell for over a mil and often many times more. So grab your personal accountant and head to the hills of Laguna Niguel, where the views are wild and the nights are, well, mild. See more
There are plenty of options for wheelchair accessible apartments in Laguna Niguel with the right research and approach. Get started by choosing the accessible option in your profile on Apartment List for quick results.
Stay focused on the location and amenities you need that will empower your life and make day-to-day living easier. The neighborhood you move to should offer ample wheelchair accessible parking, public transportation, dining, and entertainment options to fit your lifestyle.
Take your time and ask plenty of questions when touring wheelchair accessible apartments in Laguna Niguel. Look for features like wide doorways, elevators, entrance ramps, and accessible sinks with lower countertops. Front-loading washer and dryers are also important, as well as hardwood floors that makes using a wheelchair easier. Ask if there are any plans for future renovations that may increase, or decrease, the accessibility of the apartment. Ask about handicap parking spaces and explain your rights to make reasonable modifications to your space.