107 Condos for rent in Indio, CA
- Indio Apartments with Balconies (53)
- Indio Apartments with Garages (37)
- Indio Apartments with Gyms (29)
- Indio Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- Indio Apartments with Parking (41)
- Indio Apartments with Pools (78)
- Indio Apartments with Washer-Dryers (63)
- Indio Dog Friendly Apartments (21)
- Indio Furnished Apartments (33)
- Indio Luxury Apartments (9)
- Indio Pet Friendly Apartments (22)
- Bermuda Dunes Condos for Rent (1)
- La Quinta Condos for Rent (36)
- Indian Wells Condos for Rent (19)
- Palm Desert Condos for Rent (114)
- Rancho Mirage Condos for Rent (42)
- Cathedral City Condos for Rent (40)
- Palm Springs Condos for Rent (35)
- Temecula Condos for Rent (6)
- Menifee Condos for Rent (1)
- Murrieta Condos for Rent (4)
Lots of famous people have called Indio home, including producer Merv Griffin, former GM of the Anaheim Angels Tony Reagins, and actress Vanessa Marcil. Well, famous-ish.
Indio started as railroad town, but now it’s a thriving business center. Indio offers living right near the Sonoran Dessert, as well as water views by the Lake Cahuilla. It’s also an official bird sanctuary. Indio stays warm all year round and boasts a typical desert-like climate. So, if you like warm weather, spending time outside and limitless opportunities for entertainment, Indios a great place for you to look for a home. See more
Finding condos for rent in Indio is almost no different than renting an apartment in a big complex. The real difference is the ownership. Condos are owned by individuals within the same building. However, apartments in a large complex are owned by a single landlord or property management group.
Sometimes the price of condos in Indio may prove cheaper. The owners are often moving onto a new home or leaving the city and just need someone to cover the costs. Apartment complexes are designed to deal with tenant issues, make repairs, and care for the property. Condo owners will still deal with repairs and upkeep but may need more time to address a problem, especially if they don’t live nearby. However, condo owners have a more vested interest in the property and keeping their tenants happy to reduce turnover.
Choose the best condos for rent in Indio that meet your wishlist for budget, amenities, and layout. You probably won’t notice the difference between the condos and apartments you tour.