680 Apartments for rent in Glendora, CA with Pools
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Glendora Accessible Apartments (3)
- Glendora Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Glendora Apartments with Garages (8)
- Glendora Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Glendora Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Glendora Apartments with Parking (12)
- Glendora Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Glendora Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Glendora Furnished Apartments (2)
- Glendora Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Charter Oak Apartments with Pools (1)
- San Dimas Apartments with Pools (6)
- Covina Apartments with Pools (8)
- Azusa Apartments with Pools (7)
- La Verne Apartments with Pools (1)
- Duarte Apartments with Pools (4)
- West Covina Apartments with Pools (18)
- Walnut Apartments with Pools (1)
- Pomona Apartments with Pools (11)
- Claremont Apartments with Pools (6)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Glendora?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Glendora?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Glendora?
Glendora sounds like a fictional Shangri-La in the middle of California -- even the name Glendora sounds fanciful and made-up. Well, the name actually was made up. George D. Whitcomb created the name by combining his wife's name Leadora with the fact that the location was in the glen of the San Gabriel Mountains. This little 23-mile plot of land has been a stereotypically sunny place nestled at the foothills of the mountains where people have escaped L.A., even before it was incorporated as a ci...
"Location, location, location" applies not only to home-buying but to renting as well. Decide first where in the city you want to live and then the style of housing you prefer. Apartment complexes are easy enough to locate online with Google Search. However, if you prefer renting single-family homes, consider engaging a real-estate agent who specializes in leases. She'll hear about any available properties before they make it to the Internet, can negotiate more favorable lease terms, and may be able to turn a house-for-sale into a rental if you really like it. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Glendora means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Glendora could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.