972 Apartments for rent in Glendora, CA with Gyms
- Glendora Accessible Apartments (3)
- Glendora Apartments with Balconies (10)
- Glendora Apartments with Garages (12)
- Glendora Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- Glendora Apartments with Parking (16)
- Glendora Apartments with Pools (7)
- Glendora Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Glendora Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
- Glendora Furnished Apartments (1)
- Glendora Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
- Citrus Apartments with Gyms (1)
- San Dimas Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Covina Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Azusa Apartments with Gyms (2)
- La Verne Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Duarte Apartments with Gyms (2)
- West Covina Apartments with Gyms (9)
- Pomona Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Claremont Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Baldwin Park Apartments with Gyms (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Glendora?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Glendora?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Glendora?
Glendora sounds like a fictional Shangri-La in the middle of California -- even the name Glendora sounds fanciful and made-up. Well, the name actually was made up. George D. Whitcomb created the name by combining his wife's name Leadora with the fact that the location was in the glen of the San Gabriel Mountains. This little 23-mile plot of land has been a stereotypically sunny place nestled at the foothills of the mountains where people have escaped L.A., even before it was incorporated as a ci...
"Location, location, location" applies not only to home-buying but to renting as well. Decide first where in the city you want to live and then the style of housing you prefer. Apartment complexes are easy enough to locate online with Google Search. However, if you prefer renting single-family homes, consider engaging a real-estate agent who specializes in leases. She'll hear about any available properties before they make it to the Internet, can negotiate more favorable lease terms, and may be able to turn a house-for-sale into a rental if you really like it. See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Glendora renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.