454 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Glendora, CA
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Glendora (3)
- Glendora Accessible Apartments (2)
- Glendora Apartments with Balconies (12)
- Glendora Apartments with Garages (12)
- Glendora Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Glendora Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- Glendora Apartments with Parking (16)
- Glendora Apartments with Pools (7)
- Glendora Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Glendora Dog Friendly Apartments (10)
- Glendora Furnished Apartments (1)
- Glendora Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Glendora (4)
- San Dimas 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Covina 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Azusa 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- La Verne 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Duarte 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- West Covina 1 Bedroom Apartments (8)
- Pomona 1 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Claremont 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Valinda 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Monrovia 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Glendora?
Glendora sounds like a fictional Shangri-La in the middle of California -- even the name Glendora sounds fanciful and made-up. Well, the name actually was made up. George D. Whitcomb created the name by combining his wife's name Leadora with the fact that the location was in the glen of the San Gabriel Mountains. This little 23-mile plot of land has been a stereotypically sunny place nestled at the foothills of the mountains where people have escaped L.A., even before it was incorporated as a ci...
"Location, location, location" applies not only to home-buying but to renting as well. Decide first where in the city you want to live and then the style of housing you prefer. Apartment complexes are easy enough to locate online with Google Search. However, if you prefer renting single-family homes, consider engaging a real-estate agent who specializes in leases. She'll hear about any available properties before they make it to the Internet, can negotiate more favorable lease terms, and may be able to turn a house-for-sale into a rental if you really like it. See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Glendora offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Glendora, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.