142 Furnished Apartments for rent in Fair Oaks, CA
- Fair Oaks Accessible Apartments (1)
- Fair Oaks Apartments with Balconies (10)
- Fair Oaks Apartments with Garages (8)
- Fair Oaks Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Fair Oaks Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Fair Oaks Apartments with Parking (11)
- Fair Oaks Apartments with Pools (4)
- Fair Oaks Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- Fair Oaks Dog Friendly Apartments (10)
- Fair Oaks Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
- Orangevale Furnished Apartments (1)
- Carmichael Furnished Apartments (1)
- Rancho Cordova Furnished Apartments (3)
- Folsom Furnished Apartments (1)
- Roseville Furnished Apartments (4)
- Rosemont Furnished Apartments (1)
- Rocklin Furnished Apartments (1)
- Sacramento Furnished Apartments (17)
- Elk Grove Furnished Apartments (2)
- West Sacramento Furnished Apartments (1)
Annual chicken festival? Check. Frog jumping contests in spring? Check.
Flanked by the American River and Rancho Cordova, Fair Oaks has a long and robust history. In its earlier beginnings, the town experienced the excitement of the North California Gold Rush and was known for its citrus groves. After two big freezes, the town of Fair Oaks no longer was known for its fruit, but its festivals and chickens have stolen the show. See more
Furnished apartments in Fair Oaks can save you a ton of time, money and stress. Finding a furnished apartment requires some research to find the right situation for you. Some furnished spaces are short-term rentals designed for corporate stays. This could be ideal if you’re looking for some flexibility while you look around for a more permanent space and save up for furniture.
You can also look for furnished apartments in Fair Oaks as a subletter. Someone who is relocating or traveling for a short time or needs a new roommate may already have a furnished apartment ready to go.
Ask questions about the furniture before you move in. Who is responsible for repairs to the furniture? Will you have access to the furniture for the duration of your lease? It]s possible that someone who moved out of the apartment and left their roommate and furniture behind may want to collect it at a later date.