261 Apartments for Rent in Fair Oaks, CA with Balconies
- Fair Oaks Accessible Apartments (2)
- Fair Oaks Apartments with Garages (5)
- Fair Oaks Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Fair Oaks Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Fair Oaks Apartments with Parking (10)
- Fair Oaks Apartments with Pools (6)
- Fair Oaks Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- Fair Oaks Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
- Fair Oaks Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Gold River Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Orangevale Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Citrus Heights Apartments with Balconies (18)
- Carmichael Apartments with Balconies (16)
- Rancho Cordova Apartments with Balconies (20)
- Foothill Farms Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Folsom Apartments with Balconies (27)
- North Highlands Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Antelope Apartments with Balconies (10)
- La Riviera Apartments with Balconies (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Fair Oaks?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Fair Oaks?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Fair Oaks?
Annual chicken festival? Check. Frog jumping contests in spring? Check.
Flanked by the American River and Rancho Cordova, Fair Oaks has a long and robust history. In its earlier beginnings, the town experienced the excitement of the North California Gold Rush and was known for its citrus groves. After two big freezes, the town of Fair Oaks no longer was known for its fruit, but its festivals and chickens have stolen the show. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Fair Oaks renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.