2,053 Accessible Apartments for rent in Emeryville, CA
- Emeryville Apartments with Balconies (12)
- Emeryville Apartments with Garages (10)
- Emeryville Apartments with Gyms (15)
- Emeryville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (11)
- Emeryville Apartments with Parking (17)
- Emeryville Apartments with Pools (12)
- Emeryville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- Emeryville Dog Friendly Apartments (12)
- Emeryville Furnished Apartments (3)
- Emeryville Pet Friendly Apartments (12)
- Berkeley Accessible Apartments (7)
- Alameda Accessible Apartments (5)
- Oakland Accessible Apartments (59)
- San Francisco Accessible Apartments (53)
- Richmond Accessible Apartments (4)
- El Sobrante Accessible Apartments (1)
- South San Francisco Accessible Apartments (3)
- San Leandro Accessible Apartments (5)
- Sausalito Accessible Apartments (1)
- Hercules Accessible Apartments (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an accessible apartment in Emeryville?
How many accessible apartments are available for rent in Emeryville?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Emeryville?
Emeryville is home to Shellmound, which is a huge deposit of shellfish and other animal remains left over from the meals of ancient Native Americans. This archaeological marvel was formed by a settlement that is thought to have begun more than 2,800 years ago. Adding to Shellmound with your own leftovers is frowned upon.
Emeryville is often considered a neighborhood in Oakland, but is actually its own city. With its San Francisco Bay coastline and easy access to the Bay Bridge, University of California and Berkeley, Emeryville is not like most small towns. Though having only 10,080 people in the 2010 census, the city is growing fast, and is home to an impressive list of nationally known businesses, including Jamba Juice, Peet's Coffee and Tea, Clif Bar, Novartis and Pixar Animation Studios. See more
There are plenty of options for wheelchair accessible apartments in Emeryville with the right research and approach. Get started by choosing the accessible option in your profile on Apartment List for quick results.
Stay focused on the location and amenities you need that will empower your life and make day-to-day living easier. The neighborhood you move to should offer ample wheelchair accessible parking, public transportation, dining, and entertainment options to fit your lifestyle.
Take your time and ask plenty of questions when touring wheelchair accessible apartments in Emeryville. Look for features like wide doorways, elevators, entrance ramps, and accessible sinks with lower countertops. Front-loading washer and dryers are also important, as well as hardwood floors that makes using a wheelchair easier. Ask if there are any plans for future renovations that may increase, or decrease, the accessibility of the apartment. Ask about handicap parking spaces and explain your rights to make reasonable modifications to your space.