664 Furnished Apartments for rent in El Segundo, CA
- El Segundo Apartments with Balconies (3)
- El Segundo Apartments with Garages (3)
- El Segundo Apartments with Gyms (2)
- El Segundo Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- El Segundo Apartments with Parking (6)
- El Segundo Apartments with Pools (2)
- El Segundo Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- El Segundo Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- El Segundo Luxury Apartments (1)
- El Segundo Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Manhattan Beach Furnished Apartments (12)
- Hermosa Beach Furnished Apartments (13)
- Hawthorne Furnished Apartments (1)
- Lawndale Furnished Apartments (2)
- Redondo Beach Furnished Apartments (11)
- Inglewood Furnished Apartments (2)
- Marina del Rey Furnished Apartments (4)
- Culver City Furnished Apartments (2)
- Torrance Furnished Apartments (5)
- Palos Verdes Estates Furnished Apartments (2)
Left my wallet in El Segundo / Left my wallet in El Segundo / Left my wallet in El Segundo / I gotta get, I got-got ta get it - From "I Left My Wallet in El Segundo" by A Tribe Called Quest
El Segundo is a coastal city in Los Angeles County. Its 16,654 residents enjoy a prime spot just south of LAX airport, north of Manhattan Beach and east of the Pacific Ocean. So if it's an amazing location and proximity to the beach you're looking for -- and who isn't? -- it's time to start searching for rental properties in El Segundo.
Having trouble with Craigslist El Segundo? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Furnished apartments in El Segundo can save you a ton of time, money and stress. Finding a furnished apartment requires some research to find the right situation for you. Some furnished spaces are short-term rentals designed for corporate stays. This could be ideal if you’re looking for some flexibility while you look around for a more permanent space and save up for furniture.
You can also look for furnished apartments in El Segundo as a subletter. Someone who is relocating or traveling for a short time or needs a new roommate may already have a furnished apartment ready to go.
Ask questions about the furniture before you move in. Who is responsible for repairs to the furniture? Will you have access to the furniture for the duration of your lease? It]s possible that someone who moved out of the apartment and left their roommate and furniture behind may want to collect it at a later date.