231 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Discovery Bay, CA
- Discovery Bay Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Discovery Bay Apartments with Garages (11)
- Discovery Bay Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Discovery Bay Apartments with Parking (11)
- Discovery Bay Apartments with Pools (1)
- Discovery Bay Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Discovery Bay Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Brentwood Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Oakley Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Mountain House Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Antioch Pet Friendly Apartments (16)
- Tracy Pet Friendly Apartments (18)
- Country Club Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Livermore Pet Friendly Apartments (19)
- Stockton Pet Friendly Apartments (18)
- Lathrop Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
- Pittsburg Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Discovery Bay?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Discovery Bay?
In 2007, Discovery Bay, California, earned its own ZIP code, 94505, and it celebrated this achievement with a paddle boat raft-up that set a Guinness world record. ZIP-itty-do-dah!
Located in Contra Costa County, boaters can sail from Discovery Bay to the San Francisco Bay, traversing the California Delta waterways where this community is located. Over 13,000 people live in a community that began as a weekend and summer resort spot. With a marina, retail centers, and a well-regarded business park, Discovery Bay is now a great place to work and play. If sailing or serenity is your thing, you'll love it here. If the very idea of waterways makes you put on a life vest, maybe this isn't your place in the central California sunshine. See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Discovery Bay should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Discovery Bay may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Discovery Bay. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.