876 Apartments for rent in Diamond Bar, CA with Gyms
- Diamond Bar Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Diamond Bar Apartments with Garages (7)
- Diamond Bar Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Diamond Bar Apartments with Parking (11)
- Diamond Bar Apartments with Pools (4)
- Diamond Bar Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Diamond Bar Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Diamond Bar Furnished Apartments (2)
- Diamond Bar Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Pomona Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Rowland Heights Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Brea Apartments with Gyms (8)
- Chino Hills Apartments with Gyms (9)
- San Dimas Apartments with Gyms (4)
- West Covina Apartments with Gyms (9)
- Covina Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Yorba Linda Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Placentia Apartments with Gyms (3)
- La Verne Apartments with Gyms (1)
"And I've been drivin' down that road, Back towards Diamond Bar, Diamond Bar, Diamond Bar..." (- Stan Ridgway, Back Towards Diamond Bar)
The city of Diamond Bar is located in eastern Los Angeles County. The population is 55,544 and growing as Los Angeles County continues to spread. This close knit community takes great pride in the city, homes, careers and quality of life in the Southern California region. There is a featured home decorating contest for the holidays that many of the residents take part in each year. The winner always has the best lawn displays and the most energy-efficient decorations... Clark Griswolds of the city need not enter! If you have the means to move here, you will not be disappointed by anything more than the long commute if you work in the Greater Los Angeles Metro area. Oh yeah, and you might not enjoy the relatively high taxes, but it's not bad of a trade-off for living in a city as beautiful as this one! See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Diamond Bar renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.