440 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Del Mar, CA
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Del Mar Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Del Mar Apartments with Garages (2)
- Del Mar Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Del Mar Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Del Mar Apartments with Parking (10)
- Del Mar Apartments with Pools (4)
- Del Mar Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Del Mar Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Del Mar Furnished Apartments (2)
- Del Mar Luxury Apartments (5)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Del Mar (1)
- Solana Beach Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Encinitas Pet Friendly Apartments (15)
- Rancho Santa Fe Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Carlsbad Pet Friendly Apartments (47)
- Lake San Marcos Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- San Diego Pet Friendly Apartments (440)
- San Marcos Pet Friendly Apartments (21)
- Vista Pet Friendly Apartments (31)
- Poway Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Escondido Pet Friendly Apartments (20)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Del Mar?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Del Mar?
Horses on the beach: The Del Mar Thoroughbred Club begins its season in July and finishes in September, making summers even more special in this Southern California paradise.
Originally purchased as an area to develop into a luxury resort location, the stunningly scenic city of Del Mar is just north of San Diego. But don't worry, there is plenty to do, see and explore. There are plenty of lovely beaches, and you'll find boardwalks for strolling and boats for sailing - just a few of the options starting with B. With the benefits of year-round perfect weather, short commutes and the famous Del Mar Racetrack nearby, you'll love everything here from A to Z. See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Del Mar should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Del Mar may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Del Mar. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.