654 Apartments for rent in Covina, CA with Pools
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Covina Accessible Apartments (3)
- Covina Apartments with Balconies (10)
- Covina Apartments with Garages (9)
- Covina Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Covina Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Covina Apartments with Parking (14)
- Covina Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Covina Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- Covina Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Charter Oak Apartments with Pools (1)
- West Covina Apartments with Pools (18)
- Azusa Apartments with Pools (6)
- Walnut Apartments with Pools (1)
- Glendora Apartments with Pools (6)
- San Dimas Apartments with Pools (6)
- Baldwin Park Apartments with Pools (2)
- Duarte Apartments with Pools (4)
- Diamond Bar Apartments with Pools (3)
- La Verne Apartments with Pools (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Covina?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Covina?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Covina?
Ever feel like life is nothing but one long comic strip? Well, for Harold Teen and the people in Covina, it’s somewhat true. Harold Teen was the early 20th century version of Bart Simpson, and for him Covina was the place to get a Gedunk sundae and "the biggest soda in town."
If you have a desire to live in a small town yet still want to be near LA, you couldnt make a better choice then Covina, CA. Situated just 22 miles outside of Los Angeles, Covina markets itself as "One Mile Square and All There." Nobody really knows what that means but the city has been saying it since 1922, so it must mean something. Hopefully, it means there is a home for you somewhere within that square mile you just have to find it. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Covina means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Covina could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.