653 Accessible Apartments for rent in Covina, CA
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Covina Apartments with Balconies (10)
- Covina Apartments with Garages (9)
- Covina Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Covina Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Covina Apartments with Parking (14)
- Covina Apartments with Pools (8)
- Covina Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Covina Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- Covina Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- West Covina Accessible Apartments (4)
- Azusa Accessible Apartments (2)
- Glendora Accessible Apartments (3)
- San Dimas Accessible Apartments (2)
- Duarte Accessible Apartments (2)
- La Verne Accessible Apartments (1)
- Pomona Accessible Apartments (3)
- Monrovia Accessible Apartments (2)
- El Monte Accessible Apartments (1)
- Brea Accessible Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an accessible apartment in Covina?
How many accessible apartments are available for rent in Covina?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Covina?
Ever feel like life is nothing but one long comic strip? Well, for Harold Teen and the people in Covina, it’s somewhat true. Harold Teen was the early 20th century version of Bart Simpson, and for him Covina was the place to get a Gedunk sundae and "the biggest soda in town."
If you have a desire to live in a small town yet still want to be near LA, you couldnt make a better choice then Covina, CA. Situated just 22 miles outside of Los Angeles, Covina markets itself as "One Mile Square and All There." Nobody really knows what that means but the city has been saying it since 1922, so it must mean something. Hopefully, it means there is a home for you somewhere within that square mile you just have to find it. See more
There are plenty of options for wheelchair accessible apartments in Covina with the right research and approach. Get started by choosing the accessible option in your profile on Apartment List for quick results.
Stay focused on the location and amenities you need that will empower your life and make day-to-day living easier. The neighborhood you move to should offer ample wheelchair accessible parking, public transportation, dining, and entertainment options to fit your lifestyle.
Take your time and ask plenty of questions when touring wheelchair accessible apartments in Covina. Look for features like wide doorways, elevators, entrance ramps, and accessible sinks with lower countertops. Front-loading washer and dryers are also important, as well as hardwood floors that makes using a wheelchair easier. Ask if there are any plans for future renovations that may increase, or decrease, the accessibility of the apartment. Ask about handicap parking spaces and explain your rights to make reasonable modifications to your space.