304 2 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Camarillo, CA
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Camarillo (7)
- Camarillo Accessible Apartments (2)
- Camarillo Apartments with Balconies (22)
- Camarillo Apartments with Garages (26)
- Camarillo Apartments with Gyms (12)
- Camarillo Apartments with Hardwood Floors (11)
- Camarillo Apartments with Parking (28)
- Camarillo Apartments with Pools (21)
- Camarillo Apartments with Washer-Dryers (16)
- Camarillo Dog Friendly Apartments (18)
- Camarillo Furnished Apartments (4)
- Camarillo Luxury Apartments (37)
- Camarillo Pet Friendly Apartments (19)
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in Camarillo (3)
- Luxury 2 Bedroom Apartments in Camarillo (17)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Camarillo (11)
- Oxnard 2 Bedroom Apartments (20)
- Thousand Oaks 2 Bedroom Apartments (23)
- Moorpark 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Port Hueneme 2 Bedroom Apartments (11)
- Channel Islands Beach 2 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Ventura 2 Bedroom Apartments (25)
- Westlake Village 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Oak Park 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Agoura Hills 2 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Simi Valley 2 Bedroom Apartments (17)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in Camarillo?
What is the typical rent for a one-bedroom apartment in Camarillo?
How expensive are studio apartments in Camarillo?
"The clouds in Camarillo shimmer with a light that's so unreal." (Brazzaville, "The Clouds in Camarillo")
Camarillo's rich history in the music and film industries can be traced to the Camarillo State Mental Hospital, which operated in the area between 1936 and 1997. Because it's only a stone's throw from Hollywood and everyone trying to achieve their Hollywood dreams (and because, let's face it, famous people are nuts), many celebs found themselves in the hospital recovering from various illnesses and addictions. Musicians Charlie Parker and Frank Zappa wrote songs about the institution, describing the hospital as a sort of mix between a saving grace and a place of torment. The hospital was also featured in the movie The Ring, the TV show Buffy the Vampire Slayer, and the filming location for N'Sync's music video "I Drive Myself Crazy." College kids now spend their days taking calculus and art history at the hospital, which has since been converted into the California State University, Channel Islands. The building's current staff and students try to forget the storied history, which is kind of hard given that the buildings are regularly visited by people in search of ghosts and other paranormal activity. Don't worry, we haven't experienced any weird hauntings in the area. See more
2 bedroom apartments in Camarillo are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in Camarillo near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in Camarillo that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.