1,022 Apartments for rent in Marana, AZ with Pools
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Marana Accessible Apartments (2)
- Marana Apartments with Balconies (20)
- Marana Apartments with Garages (21)
- Marana Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Marana Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Marana Apartments with Parking (21)
- Marana Apartments with Washer-Dryers (16)
- Marana Dog Friendly Apartments (25)
- Marana Furnished Apartments (1)
- Marana Pet Friendly Apartments (25)
- Casas Adobes Apartments with Pools (17)
- Oro Valley Apartments with Pools (14)
- Flowing Wells Apartments with Pools (1)
- Catalina Foothills Apartments with Pools (27)
- Valencia West Apartments with Pools (1)
- Drexel Heights Apartments with Pools (1)
- Saddlebrooke Apartments with Pools (2)
- Tucson Apartments with Pools (150)
- Sahuarita Apartments with Pools (10)
- Eloy Apartments with Pools (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Marana?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Marana?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Marana?
Marana - "tangle" in Spanish - is a place where scenic beauty, fresh air and outdoor recreation are intertwined.
Named from the Spanish word that means ‘tangle’ inspired by the bushes workers had to hack their way through while building the railroad - ironically the name now lends itself to what how wonderful it is! Located about thirty miles north of Tucson, Marana summers are hot, and winters are warm, so don't move to Marana unless you love shorts and sandals! The most precipitation actually occurs in August, so expect to feel dried out for most of the year. In fact, Marana is one of the driest places in the U.S., averaging only 23 precipitation days per year. If you're looking for never-ending nightlife, then Marana might not be the first to look for a new home. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Marana means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Marana could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.