1,237 Apartments for rent in Catalina Foothills, AZ with Pools
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Catalina Foothills Accessible Apartments (1)
- Catalina Foothills Apartments with Balconies (27)
- Catalina Foothills Apartments with Garages (14)
- Catalina Foothills Apartments with Gyms (10)
- Catalina Foothills Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Catalina Foothills Apartments with Parking (19)
- Catalina Foothills Apartments with Washer-Dryers (15)
- Catalina Foothills Dog Friendly Apartments (17)
- Catalina Foothills Furnished Apartments (8)
- Catalina Foothills Pet Friendly Apartments (17)
- Flowing Wells Apartments with Pools (1)
- Casas Adobes Apartments with Pools (17)
- Tucson Apartments with Pools (150)
- Oro Valley Apartments with Pools (14)
- Drexel Heights Apartments with Pools (1)
- Saddlebrooke Apartments with Pools (2)
- Rincon Valley Apartments with Pools (1)
- Valencia West Apartments with Pools (1)
- Marana Apartments with Pools (15)
- Vail Apartments with Pools (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Catalina Foothills?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Catalina Foothills?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Catalina Foothills?
Dating back to the 1920s, the Catalina Foothills is home to both the largest upscale shopping center in Tucson as well as a plethora of Tuscans most luxurious resorts and homesteads.
The Catalina Foothills is nestled just north of Tuscan, AZ, delivering breathtaking views and upscale, beautiful homes. Plenty of shops, galleries and museums to explore can be found in this affluent community. The surrounding canyons and trails that lead up and through the Santa Catalina Mountains are filled with such popular attractions as the Sabino, Bear and Pima canyons. The area also has Arizonas highest median property value and its public schools are rated in the top five percent of the U.S. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Catalina Foothills means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Catalina Foothills could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.