1,125 Apartments for rent in Catalina Foothills, AZ with Balconies
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Catalina Foothills Accessible Apartments (1)
- Catalina Foothills Apartments with Garages (13)
- Catalina Foothills Apartments with Gyms (10)
- Catalina Foothills Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Catalina Foothills Apartments with Parking (18)
- Catalina Foothills Apartments with Pools (26)
- Catalina Foothills Apartments with Washer-Dryers (15)
- Catalina Foothills Dog Friendly Apartments (16)
- Catalina Foothills Furnished Apartments (8)
- Catalina Foothills Pet Friendly Apartments (16)
- Casas Adobes Apartments with Balconies (22)
- South Tucson Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Tucson Apartments with Balconies (226)
- Oro Valley Apartments with Balconies (21)
- Drexel Heights Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Saddlebrooke Apartments with Balconies (12)
- Rincon Valley Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Valencia West Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Marana Apartments with Balconies (20)
- Vail Apartments with Balconies (12)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Catalina Foothills?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Catalina Foothills?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Catalina Foothills?
Dating back to the 1920s, the Catalina Foothills is home to both the largest upscale shopping center in Tucson as well as a plethora of Tuscans most luxurious resorts and homesteads.
The Catalina Foothills is nestled just north of Tuscan, AZ, delivering breathtaking views and upscale, beautiful homes. Plenty of shops, galleries and museums to explore can be found in this affluent community. The surrounding canyons and trails that lead up and through the Santa Catalina Mountains are filled with such popular attractions as the Sabino, Bear and Pima canyons. The area also has Arizonas highest median property value and its public schools are rated in the top five percent of the U.S. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Catalina Foothills renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.