801 Apartments for rent in Casas Adobes, AZ with Pools
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Casas Adobes Accessible Apartments (3)
- Casas Adobes Apartments with Balconies (23)
- Casas Adobes Apartments with Garages (19)
- Casas Adobes Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Casas Adobes Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Casas Adobes Apartments with Parking (23)
- Casas Adobes Apartments with Washer-Dryers (15)
- Casas Adobes Dog Friendly Apartments (36)
- Casas Adobes Furnished Apartments (3)
- Casas Adobes Pet Friendly Apartments (36)
- Flowing Wells Apartments with Pools (1)
- Oro Valley Apartments with Pools (15)
- Catalina Foothills Apartments with Pools (28)
- Marana Apartments with Pools (16)
- Drexel Heights Apartments with Pools (1)
- Tucson Apartments with Pools (163)
- Valencia West Apartments with Pools (1)
- Saddlebrooke Apartments with Pools (2)
- Rincon Valley Apartments with Pools (1)
- Sahuarita Apartments with Pools (12)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Casas Adobes?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Casas Adobes?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Casas Adobes?
Casas Adobes put the burb in suburbia for the residents of Tucson, Arizona. It started out as a plaza in 1948, but today has the distinct label "census-designated place." It is also the premier suburb of the great city of Tucson, making it the coolest "census-designated place" in the Wild West.
Technically, Casas Adobes is part of the great city of Tucson, AZ, but it is what mapmakers refer to as a "census-designated place." In other words, some lofty official counted beans and decided Casas Adobes had grown too big for the kiddie table. He then slapped on a somewhat meaningless title on it to compensate for his mother issues. Fair enough. Just makes it easier to find when you are looking for places to rent in Casas Adobes, AZ. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Casas Adobes means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Casas Adobes could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.