767 Apartments for rent in South Hill, WA with Balconies
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- South Hill Accessible Apartments (1)
- South Hill Apartments with Garages (18)
- South Hill Apartments with Gyms (2)
- South Hill Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- South Hill Apartments with Parking (22)
- South Hill Apartments with Pools (4)
- South Hill Apartments with Washer-Dryers (10)
- South Hill Dog Friendly Apartments (23)
- South Hill Pet Friendly Apartments (24)
- Puyallup Apartments with Balconies (21)
- Summit View Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Orting Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Frederickson Apartments with Balconies (11)
- Graham Apartments with Balconies (10)
- Edgewood Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Sumner Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Elk Plain Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Bonney Lake Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Fife Apartments with Balconies (7)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in South Hill?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in South Hill?
South Hill was once a logging camp, but is now a bustling city at the base of Mt. Rainier.
As the oh-so-original name indicates, South Hill is an area on a hill, south of something. In this case, that something is the city of Puyallup, and further north, Tacoma. South Hill is a census-designated place that is somewhere between a city and a neighborhood bigger than a neighborhood, but not big enough to have its own neighborhoods. South Hill has a hard time escaping the shadow of Puyallup, which tends to outshine South Hill in terms of activities. South Hill does provide a great view of Mt. Rainier, so search out a rental property with an unobstructed view for some great morning scenery. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for South Hill renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.