2,296 Short-term Apartments for rent in Shoreline, WA
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Shoreline Accessible Apartments (10)
- Shoreline Apartments with Balconies (16)
- Shoreline Apartments with Garages (15)
- Shoreline Apartments with Gyms (10)
- Shoreline Apartments with Hardwood Floors (12)
- Shoreline Apartments with Parking (23)
- Shoreline Apartments with Pools (3)
- Shoreline Apartments with Washer-Dryers (19)
- Shoreline Dog Friendly Apartments (18)
- Shoreline Pet Friendly Apartments (19)
- Mountlake Terrace Short-term Apartments (4)
- Edmonds Short-term Apartments (3)
- Lynnwood Short-term Apartments (13)
- Kenmore Short-term Apartments (2)
- North Lynnwood Short-term Apartments (3)
- Seattle Short-term Apartments (162)
- Bothell Short-term Apartments (7)
- Lake Stickney Short-term Apartments (1)
- Kirkland Short-term Apartments (11)
- Mukilteo Short-term Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a short-term apartment in Shoreline?
How many short-term apartments are available for rent in Shoreline?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Shoreline?
Having trouble with Craigslist Shoreline? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help!
Looking for a place to settle into that is free of hustle and bustle but full of parks, nice neighborhoods and, of course, an abundance of great coffee shops? Look no further than Shoreline. A few minutes north of Seattle sits a small town that is still young and growing. Incorporated shortly after grunge rock put Seattle and its surrounding areas on the map (and on MTV), Shoreline is a small town that is becoming a coveted neighborhood. See more
Finding a short-term apartment in Shoreline takes some leg work to find the right location, price point, and lease terms. You may need to rent a short-term apartment due to a new job, a relationship change, or to explore a new city before committing to staying. Whatever the reason, short-term apartments can provide the flexibility that traditional leases don’t.
Before signing a rental agreement or short-term apartment lease, study all of the details thoroughly. Renters usually have more restrictions and rules to follow when renting a short-term apartment. For starters, you usually can’t make modifications like painting or hanging pictures.
Short-term apartments are ideal for flexibility, but also don’t protect the renter long-term. You could face the possibility of rent increases on a monthly basis. The landlord could also decline to renew your lease and leave you looking for another short-term rental.
If your main priority is flexibility, a short-term apartment is an ideal situation. However, ensure that you fully understand the rental agreement terms before signing.