993 Apartments for rent in North Lynnwood, WA with Parking
- North Lynnwood Accessible Apartments (2)
- North Lynnwood Apartments with Balconies (10)
- North Lynnwood Apartments with Garages (12)
- North Lynnwood Apartments with Gyms (4)
- North Lynnwood Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- North Lynnwood Apartments with Pools (4)
- North Lynnwood Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- North Lynnwood Dog Friendly Apartments (12)
- North Lynnwood Furnished Apartments (1)
- North Lynnwood Pet Friendly Apartments (12)
- Lake Stickney Apartments with Parking (6)
- Lynnwood Apartments with Parking (21)
- Martha Lake Apartments with Parking (8)
- Bothell West Apartments with Parking (4)
- Mukilteo Apartments with Parking (6)
- Mountlake Terrace Apartments with Parking (10)
- Mill Creek Apartments with Parking (8)
- Edmonds Apartments with Parking (18)
- Mill Creek East Apartments with Parking (5)
- Lake Forest Park Apartments with Parking (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with parking in North Lynnwood?
How many apartments with parking are available for rent in North Lynnwood?
How can I find a cheap apartment in North Lynnwood?
Lynnwood, Wash. sits on what once was a demonstration poultry farm that was part of a pre-WWI "back to the land" movement to get people farming land that had been logged over. It became a settlement called Alderwood, which later turned into Lynnwood. The neighborhood of North Lynnwood is now mostly mixed-used residential, with few chickens left.
North Lynnwood is a dynamic neighborhood in the middle of the north side of the greater Seattle area. Set at the junction of I-5 and I-405, rentals in North Lynnwood are great for people commuting and even better for people working in town. The city's population more than triples during the workday, thanks to all the businesses and shopping centers in town. North Lynnwood sits near the Puget Sound on the west and the grandeur of the North Cascades to the east. It's come a long way since the time when poultry ruled the day. See more
Parking can be at a premium in some cities where spaces are challenging to find. Some North Lynnwood apartments offer parking options, either outside in a common area or within a private garage.
Ask about the stipulations around the parking. Those may include how many guests are allowed and where tenants park.
Some apartments may only allow parking in front of your own unit. Guest parking may be in a common area for up to one person.
If parking is scarce, look around the area before you sign a lease. Ample street parking in a neighborhood championed for its safety is probably fine. However, it’s probably not worth signing a lease if it means battling for daily parking for you and your guests.
Research whether you need a city permit to park in the neighborhood. Look into the associated costs and what to do about visitors who need parking.
Some tenants prefer garage parking near their units. However, an open-air lot may prove cheaper.
Keep in mind that the cost of wear and tear from parking outside can add up. It may be less expensive, in the long run, to look for an apartment with garage parking.