105 2 Bedroom Apartments for Rent in North Lynnwood, WA
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in North Lynnwood (7)
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in North Lynnwood (1)
- North Lynnwood Accessible Apartments (3)
- North Lynnwood Apartments with Balconies (10)
- North Lynnwood Apartments with Garages (9)
- North Lynnwood Apartments with Gyms (3)
- North Lynnwood Apartments with Hardwood Floors (9)
- North Lynnwood Apartments with Parking (12)
- North Lynnwood Apartments with Pools (3)
- North Lynnwood Apartments with Washer-Dryers (10)
- North Lynnwood Dog Friendly Apartments (10)
- North Lynnwood Furnished Apartments (1)
- North Lynnwood Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in North Lynnwood (5)
- Lake Stickney 2 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Lynnwood 2 Bedroom Apartments (21)
- Martha Lake 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Bothell West 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Mukilteo 2 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Mountlake Terrace 2 Bedroom Apartments (9)
- Mill Creek 2 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Edmonds 2 Bedroom Apartments (10)
- Lake Forest Park 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Bothell East 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in North Lynnwood?
What is the typical rent for a one-bedroom apartment in North Lynnwood?
How expensive are studio apartments in North Lynnwood?
Lynnwood, Wash. sits on what once was a demonstration poultry farm that was part of a pre-WWI "back to the land" movement to get people farming land that had been logged over. It became a settlement called Alderwood, which later turned into Lynnwood. The neighborhood of North Lynnwood is now mostly mixed-used residential, with few chickens left.
North Lynnwood is a dynamic neighborhood in the middle of the north side of the greater Seattle area. Set at the junction of I-5 and I-405, rentals in North Lynnwood are great for people commuting and even better for people working in town. The city's population more than triples during the workday, thanks to all the businesses and shopping centers in town. North Lynnwood sits near the Puget Sound on the west and the grandeur of the North Cascades to the east. It's come a long way since the time when poultry ruled the day. See more
2 bedroom apartments in North Lynnwood are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in North Lynnwood near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in North Lynnwood that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.