1,271 Apartments for rent in Milton, WA with Washer-Dryers
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Milton (2)
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Milton (4)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Milton (1)
- Milton Accessible Apartments (2)
- Milton Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Milton Apartments with Garages (1)
- Milton Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Milton Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Milton Apartments with Parking (4)
- Milton Apartments with Pools (2)
- Milton Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Milton Furnished Apartments (1)
- Milton Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Edgewood Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Fife Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- Federal Way Apartments with Washer-Dryers (18)
- Pacific Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Puyallup Apartments with Washer-Dryers (15)
- Sumner Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Auburn Apartments with Washer-Dryers (18)
- South Hill Apartments with Washer-Dryers (12)
- Des Moines Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- Tacoma Apartments with Washer-Dryers (82)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Milton?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Milton?
Founded like so many Washington burghs on a nearby lumber mill, Mill Town truly came into its own when it was renamed Milton, after a renowned poet.
There's nothing the Seattle-Tacoma area likes more than bedroom communities, and this small city of 7,000 proudly counts itself among their number. Though bedroom communities might not be the busiest centers of commerce and industry, they aren't exactly sleepy, and make stellar places to call home with relaxing atmospheres and plenty of recreational opportunities. Milton is no exception. See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Milton offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Milton. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Milton can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.