1,104 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Lake Stevens, WA
- Lake Stevens Accessible Apartments (2)
- Lake Stevens Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Lake Stevens Apartments with Garages (6)
- Lake Stevens Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Lake Stevens Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Lake Stevens Apartments with Parking (9)
- Lake Stevens Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Lake Stevens Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Lake Stevens (2)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Lake Stevens (1)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Lake Stevens (3)
- Everett Pet Friendly Apartments (54)
- Marysville Pet Friendly Apartments (18)
- Eastmont Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Silver Firs Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Arlington Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Mill Creek Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Monroe Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Mill Creek East Pet Friendly Apartments (11)
- Martha Lake Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Lake Stickney Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Lake Stevens?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Lake Stevens?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Lake Stevens?
Lake Stevens: Recognized in the past for the “World’s largest sawmill,” but known these days as “The Lake Cuomo of Washington.”
Are you ready to escape the hustle and bustle of Seattle and live in a beautiful spot known for outdoor recreation? Lake Stevens has all of this and more, which is why droves of people are ditching their urban lifestyle for a more laid-back atmosphere. The best part is that this up-and-coming town is an easy drive to the big city. It might seem rural, but you aren’t exactly in the boondocks. See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Lake Stevens should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Lake Stevens may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Lake Stevens. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.