135 3 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Five Corners, WA
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Five Corners (1)
- Five Corners Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Five Corners Apartments with Garages (5)
- Five Corners Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Five Corners Apartments with Parking (5)
- Five Corners Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Five Corners Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Five Corners Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Five Corners (1)
- Walnut Grove 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Orchards 3 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Barberton 3 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Vancouver 3 Bedroom Apartments (33)
- Mount Vista 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Hazel Dell 3 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Salmon Creek 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Battle Ground 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Camas 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Portland 3 Bedroom Apartments (20)
"A quiet community tucked away in the NE Vancouver area, Five Corners is an ideal departure into the suburban Pacific Northwest, while being a stone's throw from the coffee houses, rustic bookstores and microbreweries of the greater Portland area."
Five Corners is a suburb of Vancouver, WA, home to over 18,000 people. Like many of the suburbs of the greater Vancouver area, Five Corners is blessed by a mild, temperate climate and close proximity to the great outdoors. Accessible via the War Veterans Memorial Freeway, or I-205, which runs a loop from Portland to Vancouver, Five Corners is easily within commuting distance of all the sites and attractions of Clark County and the Portland-Vancouver metropolitan area. See more
Looking for 3 bedroom apartments in Five Corners provides more space for multiple roommates sharing costs, or a family looking to settle in. Look for apartments that fit your lifestyle with proximity to green space, restaurants, entertainment, or quality schools.
Take your time when considering the layout during a tour of 3 bedroom apartments. Some bedrooms may be smaller than the others. This could work out well for roommates who want to adjust their share of the cost depending on who gets the largest and smallest bedroom. If you’re renting the entire space for yourself, make sure the rooms work well for the configuration you’re looking for, including a main bedroom, guest room, and office.
Consider the outdoor space when renting 3 bedroom apartments in Five Corners. A larger apartment may come with both a balcony off the living room and Juliet doors in the main bedroom. A small yard out back, rooftop terrace, and other outdoor amenities may also be available.