171 Apartments in Edmonds
- Edmonds Accessible Apartments (4)
- Edmonds Apartments with Balconies (13)
- Edmonds Apartments with Garages (4)
- Edmonds Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Edmonds Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- Edmonds Apartments with Parking (12)
- Edmonds Apartments with Pools (4)
- Edmonds Apartments with Washer-Dryers (12)
- Edmonds Dog Friendly Apartments (10)
- Edmonds Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
- Mountlake Terrace 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (4)
- Lynnwood 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (19)
- Shoreline 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (9)
- Lake Forest Park 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (1)
- North Lynnwood 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (3)
- Mukilteo 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (3)
- Lake Stickney 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (1)
- Kenmore 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (3)
- Bothell 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (11)
- Mill Creek 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (4)
The category is Best Places to Live, and the answer is: This small Washington city with a view of the Puget Sound and the Cascade Mountain Range is home to Jeopardy! champ Ken Jennings. Question: What is Edmonds, WA?
Just 18 miles North of Seattle and flanked by the Puget Sound, Edmonds, Washington is home to some of the most stunning vistas in the West Coast. This waterfront ferry port offers a uniquely eclectic small town feel even though it's only a stone's throw from the bustling metropolis of Seattle. Farmers come from all over Washington to sell their ripe berries, fragrant fruit, and farm fresh eggs at local Farmers Markets. This is truly a food lovers’ paradise! The sheer quantity of fresh produce available only bolsters the consciousness about maintaining a healthy lifestyle for individuals and food establishments alike: the people of Edmond are healthy and conscientious, and place a value on sourcing locally made and grown products. The locals are made up of businessmen and women, professionals, artists, and artisans. Forward thinking and free spirited, technologically savvy and just as concerned with their environment as they are the bottom line, Edmond residents enjoy this community that thrives on sustainability, green initiatives, and figuring out how to pass the best of the world down to the generations to follow. See more
Looking for 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartments in Edmonds offer flexibility, privacy, and an ideal layout for roommates. Choose your location and make sure it's a reasonable commute from work, along with the neighborhood amenities you want from entertainment to green space.
Some 2 bedroom apartments in Edmonds offer two equal-sized rooms with the same bathrooms. Others may offer a smaller second bedroom that is intended as a den or guest room. The second bathroom could be located in a hallway or away from the bedrooms. If you’re moving in with a roommate, decide who will take the smaller room and potentially adjust each portion of the rent accordingly.
Consider how much privacy you want when renting 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartments in Edmonds. Are the bedrooms right next to each other or situated across the apartment? Consider the views each bedroom offers, as well as if one offers more storage and a better layout.