1,344 Accessible Apartments for rent in Edgewood, WA
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Edgewood Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Edgewood Apartments with Garages (6)
- Edgewood Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Edgewood Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Edgewood Apartments with Parking (6)
- Edgewood Apartments with Pools (4)
- Edgewood Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Edgewood Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Edgewood Furnished Apartments (1)
- Edgewood Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Milton Accessible Apartments (3)
- Sumner Accessible Apartments (2)
- Puyallup Accessible Apartments (8)
- Fife Accessible Apartments (4)
- Federal Way Accessible Apartments (9)
- Auburn Accessible Apartments (5)
- Des Moines Accessible Apartments (4)
- Kent Accessible Apartments (21)
- Tacoma Accessible Apartments (35)
- Parkland Accessible Apartments (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an accessible apartment in Edgewood?
How many accessible apartments are available for rent in Edgewood?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Edgewood?
The beloved symbol of Edgewood, the Nyholm Windmill, was once located in another part of town. In the '70s, it was moved with a lot of help from volunteers and local firemen to its current location on Meridian Ave., a former farm.
Situated about 20 miles south of Seattle, Edgewood, WA, is one of those pristine, open-space cities that's got just about everything going for it. You know the kind: big backyards, fresh air, plenty of outdoorsy spirit, and close proximity to the best things in life. Life is certainly better here. You can enjoy trips to the city (or Canada, if you're feeling adventurous) where you can enjoy fine dining, high-end shopping, and, obviously, the world's best coffee. But you can also chill in your hometown, soaking up the sunshine (there's more of it here than in Seattle) and splashing in the Puyallup River. Known as North Hill to the locals, the Edgewood and Milton area is friendly and welcoming with charming older homes and numerous community events. Make sure you pack an umbrella for the rainy season, and get on over here stat. See more
There are plenty of options for wheelchair accessible apartments in Edgewood with the right research and approach. Get started by choosing the accessible option in your profile on Apartment List for quick results.
Stay focused on the location and amenities you need that will empower your life and make day-to-day living easier. The neighborhood you move to should offer ample wheelchair accessible parking, public transportation, dining, and entertainment options to fit your lifestyle.
Take your time and ask plenty of questions when touring wheelchair accessible apartments in Edgewood. Look for features like wide doorways, elevators, entrance ramps, and accessible sinks with lower countertops. Front-loading washer and dryers are also important, as well as hardwood floors that makes using a wheelchair easier. Ask if there are any plans for future renovations that may increase, or decrease, the accessibility of the apartment. Ask about handicap parking spaces and explain your rights to make reasonable modifications to your space.