916 Apartments for rent in Barberton, WA with Balconies
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Barberton Apartments with Garages (2)
- Barberton Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Barberton Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Barberton Apartments with Parking (2)
- Barberton Apartments with Pools (1)
- Barberton Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Barberton Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Barberton Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Mount Vista Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Walnut Grove Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Salmon Creek Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Hazel Dell Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Minnehaha Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Brush Prairie Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Vancouver Apartments with Balconies (95)
- Orchards Apartments with Balconies (10)
- Battle Ground Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Felida Apartments with Balconies (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Barberton?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Barberton?
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Barberton renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.