2,433 Apartments for rent in Bainbridge Island, WA with Washer-Dryers
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Bainbridge Island (3)
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Bainbridge Island (3)
- Bainbridge Island Accessible Apartments (1)
- Bainbridge Island Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Bainbridge Island Apartments with Garages (8)
- Bainbridge Island Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Bainbridge Island Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Bainbridge Island Apartments with Parking (9)
- Bainbridge Island Apartments with Pools (1)
- Bainbridge Island Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- Bainbridge Island Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Suquamish Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Manchester Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Tracyton Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Parkwood Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Rocky Point Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Poulsbo Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Silverdale Apartments with Washer-Dryers (12)
- Navy Yard City Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Erlands Point-Kitsap Lake Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Port Orchard Apartments with Washer-Dryers (10)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Bainbridge Island?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Bainbridge Island?
"Bainbridge Island is changing, like every other town on the periphery of a metropolitan area. Unlike a lot of other fringe towns, Bainbridge Island can display its living history on the waterfront instead of as an afterthought of dusty old photographs and maps in the library or town hall." - "Seattle Times" editorial, Nov. 12, 2005
Bainbridge Island is the place to which most Seattleites at some point in their lives have dreamed of retiring. It's a place of magical vistas, dozens of quaint, idyllic coves and sweeping shorelines. And it sits off of Seattle's coastline like a stunning but vexing reminder to harried city workers who don't live on Bainbridge of just how perfect and ritzy Northwest living can be. Those city stiffs who do live here -- and they account for about 60 percent of Bainbridge residents -- brave the ferry lines to Seattle regularly. Rain or snow, summer sun or record tempest, islanders spend at least 70 minutes a day commuting. And unlike with suburban travel, getting a late start doesn't mean you can sneak into the commuter lane when no one's looking; it means you wait for another ferry. And sometimes, you wait some more. But it also means that as a 21st-century Bainbridge resident you are privy to some of the best ferry services in the state. The days of the hardy yellow-slickered islander stepping off the ferry in pouring rain are thankfully a part of the past. Today's common attire of the ferry foot soldier is a Tesla Model S, Nissan Leaf or the ever-convenient sharing economy Zipcar. With Bainbridge property among the priciest in Washington, that exclusive address is evidence that in the islands of the Northwest, it is possible to live remotely, play hard, and have it all. See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Bainbridge Island offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Bainbridge Island. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Bainbridge Island can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.