691 Apartments for rent in Poulsbo, WA with Washer-Dryers
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Poulsbo (1)
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Poulsbo (2)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Poulsbo (2)
- Poulsbo Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Poulsbo Apartments with Garages (5)
- Poulsbo Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Poulsbo Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Poulsbo Apartments with Parking (8)
- Poulsbo Apartments with Pools (2)
- Poulsbo Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Poulsbo Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Suquamish Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Silverdale Apartments with Washer-Dryers (12)
- Tracyton Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Bainbridge Island Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Kingston Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Rocky Point Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Erlands Point-Kitsap Lake Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Navy Yard City Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Bremerton Apartments with Washer-Dryers (33)
- Manchester Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Poulsbo?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Poulsbo?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Poulsbo?
The city of Poulsbo was founded in the 1880s by a Norwegian immigrant named Jorgen Eliason. The town's name roughly translates from Norwegian as "Paul's place."
You don't have to be Scandinavian to appreciate the Nordic theme to the shops and restaurants in downtown Poulsbo, but it does reflect the town's interesting history. Up until World War II, Norwegian was actually the town's primary language, but don't worry -- today you can order your cheeseburger and fries in English! It's this rich culture and unique heritage that brings plenty of tourists to the area. The town's harbor and three nearby marinas mean that it's easy to access the city by boat, should you so desire. See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Poulsbo offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Poulsbo. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Poulsbo can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.