83 Apartments for rent in Yorktown, VA with Balconies
- Yorktown Accessible Apartments (1)
- Yorktown Apartments with Garages (1)
- Yorktown Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Yorktown Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Yorktown Apartments with Parking (4)
- Yorktown Apartments with Pools (4)
- Yorktown Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Yorktown Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Yorktown Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Newport News Apartments with Balconies (47)
- Poquoson Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Williamsburg Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Hampton Apartments with Balconies (33)
- Portsmouth Apartments with Balconies (18)
- Norfolk Apartments with Balconies (109)
- Suffolk Apartments with Balconies (18)
- Chesapeake Apartments with Balconies (31)
- Virginia Beach Apartments with Balconies (137)
- Prince George Apartments with Balconies (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Yorktown?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Yorktown?
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Yorktown renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.