1,166 Apartments for rent in Sterling, VA with Parking
- Sterling Accessible Apartments (1)
- Sterling Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Sterling Apartments with Garages (2)
- Sterling Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Sterling Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Sterling Apartments with Pools (5)
- Sterling Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Sterling Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Sterling Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Dulles Town Center Apartments with Parking (6)
- Herndon Apartments with Parking (23)
- Cascades Apartments with Parking (4)
- McNair Apartments with Parking (13)
- Ashburn Apartments with Parking (22)
- Floris Apartments with Parking (2)
- Reston Apartments with Parking (41)
- Moorefield Station Apartments with Parking (6)
- Franklin Farm Apartments with Parking (3)
- Great Falls Apartments with Parking (5)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with parking in Sterling?
How many apartments with parking are available for rent in Sterling?
With its expansive parks, proximity to the Potomac River, and idyllic, American history, it’s not hard to see why President James Buchanan once spent his summers idling about and living in this ever blooming and beautiful little suburb of Washington, D.C..
Located northwest of Herndon and west of Great Falls, Sterling may have a small-town, farmer’s history, but it’s increasingly working to shed that image. Now, it serves as home to Dulles International Airport, the National Weather Service, and Neustar Inc., as well as several other high-profile companies and over 27,000 Virginia residents. As a nice complement, however, it still contains hundreds of acres of park land, including the last undeveloped portion of Vestal’s Gap, the historic trail once frequented by good old George Washington himself. Contrasting with these serene, riverside views are neighborhoods like Sterling Park, one of the town’s first developments, that contain golf courses, community centers, and hundreds of successful, locally-owned businesses.
Having trouble with Craigslist Sterling? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Parking can be at a premium in some cities where spaces are challenging to find. Some Sterling apartments offer parking options, either outside in a common area or within a private garage.
Ask about the stipulations around the parking. Those may include how many guests are allowed and where tenants park.
Some apartments may only allow parking in front of your own unit. Guest parking may be in a common area for up to one person.
If parking is scarce, look around the area before you sign a lease. Ample street parking in a neighborhood championed for its safety is probably fine. However, it’s probably not worth signing a lease if it means battling for daily parking for you and your guests.
Research whether you need a city permit to park in the neighborhood. Look into the associated costs and what to do about visitors who need parking.
Some tenants prefer garage parking near their units. However, an open-air lot may prove cheaper.
Keep in mind that the cost of wear and tear from parking outside can add up. It may be less expensive, in the long run, to look for an apartment with garage parking.