224 Furnished Apartments for Rent in Seven Corners, VA
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments in Seven Corners (1)
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in Seven Corners (2)
- Furnished 3 Bedroom Apartments in Seven Corners (1)
- Furnished Studio Apartments in Seven Corners (1)
- Seven Corners Accessible Apartments (1)
- Seven Corners Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Seven Corners Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Seven Corners Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Seven Corners Apartments with Parking (3)
- Seven Corners Apartments with Pools (3)
- Seven Corners Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Seven Corners Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Seven Corners Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Bailey's Crossroads Furnished Apartments (1)
- Falls Church Furnished Apartments (2)
- West Falls Church Furnished Apartments (2)
- Arlington Furnished Apartments (32)
- Lincolnia Furnished Apartments (1)
- Annandale Furnished Apartments (2)
- Alexandria Furnished Apartments (17)
- Rose Hill Furnished Apartments (3)
- McLean Furnished Apartments (5)
- Springfield Furnished Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a furnished apartment in Seven Corners?
How many furnished apartments are available for rent in Seven Corners?
In Virginia, the state flower is not really a flower, but the blossom of the dogwood tree. Oddly enough (or perhaps not), the dogwood is also the state tree. Fortunately, it's not the state animal.
Seven Corners, Virginia was once called Fort Buffalo. Why, exactly? No one really knows, but the 'Fort' part was adopted due to the soldiers stationed here during the American Civil War. In the 1950s the remaining fortification was taken down and the name was changed to Seven Corners. The rumor here is that the name Seven Corners came from the roads that all intersect in the very spot that the Fort once stood. This spot is where Interstate 50 was constructed. Oddly enough, it was constructed in such a distinctive shape that the resulting Interstate formed seven angles (corners). Aside from the obvious mind-blowing history of Seven Corners, this area is known for a few other things. See more
Furnished apartments in Seven Corners can save you a ton of time, money and stress. Finding a furnished apartment requires some research to find the right situation for you. Some furnished spaces are short-term rentals designed for corporate stays. This could be ideal if you’re looking for some flexibility while you look around for a more permanent space and save up for furniture.
You can also look for furnished apartments in Seven Corners as a subletter. Someone who is relocating or traveling for a short time or needs a new roommate may already have a furnished apartment ready to go.
Ask questions about the furniture before you move in. Who is responsible for repairs to the furniture? Will you have access to the furniture for the duration of your lease? It]s possible that someone who moved out of the apartment and left their roommate and furniture behind may want to collect it at a later date.