179 2 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Petersburg, VA with Washer-Dryers
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Petersburg (3)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Petersburg (2)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Petersburg (5)
- Petersburg Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Petersburg Apartments with Garages (4)
- Petersburg Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Petersburg Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- Petersburg Apartments with Parking (13)
- Petersburg Apartments with Pools (3)
- Petersburg Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- Petersburg Dog Friendly Apartments (10)
- Petersburg Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
- Hopewell 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Chester 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Bellwood 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Bensley 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Montrose 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Manchester 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Richmond 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers (80)
- Bon Air 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- East Highland Park 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Mechanicsville 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
Welcome to Petersburg, a little city that has seen plenty of history, its fair share of troubles and sinners and saints, as well as a rebirth and cultural revolution that has shaped the life of the community. It's a great moment in history to live in Petersburg, but how about a little local wisdom, first?
From Civil War to civil rights, urban decay to urban renewal, and all the tough fights along the way, Petersburg has survived through some of America's roughest history. However, the more pain a people face, the stronger they will grow. The rebirth of today's Petersburg is a thing of beauty. Old 18th, 19th, and 20th century industrial buildings are being converted into restaurants, shops, and upscale apartments. And, the downtown has been revived with celebrations every second Friday, deemed "Friday of the Arts". There is also a very active arts league called Sycamore Rouge which produces a five-show main stage theater season and a "black box" theater season, as well as live music and occasional cabaret performances.
Rentals in this city can cost anywhere from $600 to well over a grand. And, the variety of architectural styles is great. There are classic brick apartments, lofts, and townhomes lining the historic districts. There are converted historic houses that rent duplexes and fourplexes. There are new apartments that look down on country clubs, small ponds, and creeks. There are apartments with a perfect view of the Petersburg National Battlefield, as well as some swanky downtown rental properties with upper level lofts and underground speakeasy living.
When it comes to price, it is not the charm or luxury of a place that matters, it is the location. The downtown nightlife and convenience drive rental rates up above $1,000. Although, you can look into the South Street Lofts or the Odd Fellows Lofts for downtown locations that cost less than $900. For lower rental rates, look in the neighborhoods a bit farther from this coveted location.
The life of luxury amenities is not known in Petersburg. The most you can expect is a swimming pool, a playground, and a laundry room. The least you can expect is a charming little pad with no amenities at all, but with plenty of vintage style.
Dog owners rejoice! Petersburg is a very pet friendly city, where rental properties advertise "dogs allowed" more often than not. It's a place where cats aren't the only apartment pets. It's a place where small dogs and big dogs can all get along in one apartment community. So, bring the dogs along, because it's a lot easier to get along with canine roommates than with people roommates.
That's the way things are going in Petersburg right now, some come on down and stay a while!