1,336 Apartments for rent in Merrifield, VA with Pools
- Merrifield Accessible Apartments (1)
- Merrifield Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Merrifield Apartments with Garages (6)
- Merrifield Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Merrifield Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Merrifield Apartments with Parking (6)
- Merrifield Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Merrifield Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Merrifield Furnished Apartments (2)
- Merrifield Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Vienna Apartments with Pools (6)
- Idylwood Apartments with Pools (2)
- Tysons Corner Apartments with Pools (16)
- West Falls Church Apartments with Pools (3)
- Fairfax Apartments with Pools (20)
- Oakton Apartments with Pools (3)
- Annandale Apartments with Pools (5)
- Falls Church Apartments with Pools (18)
- McLean Apartments with Pools (5)
- Burke Apartments with Pools (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Merrifield?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Merrifield?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Merrifield?
"The roses nowhere bloom so white as in Virginia; The sunshine nowhere shines so bright as in Virginia."
Merrifield is a town in Fairfax County, Virginia with a population of around 15,200 people. It’s got major roads on all sides of it – I-66 on the north, Arlington Blvd on the south, Virginia State Highway 243 on the west and the Capital Beltway on the east. Formerly known as a suburban wasteland, the town was completely reinvented in the late ‘90s when local official Gerald Connolly came in and raised money to redevelop the city. It’s now home to the 31-acre Mosaic District, a massive complex with an Angelika Film Center, a Hyatt House Hotel, tons of office space and shops and restaurants galore. New apartment complexes are popping up left and right and finding an apartment here is easier than ever.
Having trouble with Craigslist Merrifield? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Merrifield means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Merrifield could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.