1,662 Apartments for rent in Mechanicsville, VA with Balconies
- Mechanicsville Accessible Apartments (2)
- Mechanicsville Apartments with Garages (2)
- Mechanicsville Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Mechanicsville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Mechanicsville Apartments with Parking (6)
- Mechanicsville Apartments with Pools (4)
- Mechanicsville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Mechanicsville Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Mechanicsville Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- East Highland Park Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Highland Springs Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Montrose Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Lakeside Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Sandston Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Glen Allen Apartments with Balconies (10)
- Laurel Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Dumbarton Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Richmond Apartments with Balconies (156)
- Ashland Apartments with Balconies (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Mechanicsville?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Mechanicsville?
"Virgil Caine is my name and I drove on the Danville train / 'Til so much cavalry came and tore up the tracks again / In the winter of '65, we were hungry, just barely alive / I took the train to Richmond that fell / It was a time I remember, oh, so well / The night they drove old Dixie down / And all the bells were ringin' / The night they drove old Dixie down / And all the people were singin' / They went, 'Na, na, na, na, na, na...'" (-- The Band, "The Night They Drove Old Dixie Down")
Loaded with history, all four seasons and a southern, family-friendly way, Mechanicsville, Virginia offers folks a contrivance free and easy going place. Just a few miles north of Richmond, MVille is a fairly suburban, nearly rural area on its way up. There are a whole host of other suburban amenities, like tasty local eateries (including a surprising selection of Asian foods) and an unusually high number of martial arts studios, but its easy to escape to the woods, the beach, or the big city with a little planning, so it suits just about everyone. Maybe that’s why housing values are skyrocketing? Either way, it’s hard to find anything to dislike about this place. Welcome home. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Mechanicsville renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.