1,762 Short-term Apartments for rent in Ashburn, VA
- Ashburn Accessible Apartments (7)
- Ashburn Apartments with Balconies (41)
- Ashburn Apartments with Garages (34)
- Ashburn Apartments with Gyms (24)
- Ashburn Apartments with Hardwood Floors (25)
- Ashburn Apartments with Parking (41)
- Ashburn Apartments with Pools (27)
- Ashburn Apartments with Washer-Dryers (37)
- Ashburn Dog Friendly Apartments (19)
- Ashburn Furnished Apartments (1)
- Ashburn Luxury Apartments (47)
- Ashburn Pet Friendly Apartments (20)
- Broadlands Short-term Apartments (1)
- Dulles Town Center Short-term Apartments (1)
- Lansdowne Short-term Apartments (1)
- Sterling Short-term Apartments (3)
- McNair Short-term Apartments (5)
- Herndon Short-term Apartments (11)
- Arcola Short-term Apartments (1)
- Leesburg Short-term Apartments (4)
- Reston Short-term Apartments (12)
- Centreville Short-term Apartments (5)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a short-term apartment in Ashburn?
How many short-term apartments are available for rent in Ashburn?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Ashburn?
This charming little town took its name from a little place called Ashburn Farms. Today, even though this city still has its share of beautiful green land, there isn't much indication anymore that this town ever had anything to do with farms. Interesting...
Ashburn, Virginia is one of those places that you think of when you imagine what it's like to live near Washington, DC. You picture green, rolling hills, lovely wooded trails, beautiful homes many of them vintage and even historic all minutes away from the concrete jungle of the big city. Ashburn is all this, and more, because it's also home to a number of major players in the tech world, with corporate offices for companies such as Verizon Business and AOL. Added to that, it's got Redskins Park, the training camp for the Washington Redskins and a mecca for thousands of football fans across the country. With a population of 43,511 (2010 Census), Ashburn has a sophisticated, cosmopolitan vibe all contained in a charming, old-world Virginia setting.
Having trouble with Craigslist Ashburn? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding a short-term apartment in Ashburn takes some leg work to find the right location, price point, and lease terms. You may need to rent a short-term apartment due to a new job, a relationship change, or to explore a new city before committing to staying. Whatever the reason, short-term apartments can provide the flexibility that traditional leases don’t.
Before signing a rental agreement or short-term apartment lease, study all of the details thoroughly. Renters usually have more restrictions and rules to follow when renting a short-term apartment. For starters, you usually can’t make modifications like painting or hanging pictures.
Short-term apartments are ideal for flexibility, but also don’t protect the renter long-term. You could face the possibility of rent increases on a monthly basis. The landlord could also decline to renew your lease and leave you looking for another short-term rental.
If your main priority is flexibility, a short-term apartment is an ideal situation. However, ensure that you fully understand the rental agreement terms before signing.