2,445 Short-term Apartments for rent in Sterling, VA
- Sterling Accessible Apartments (2)
- Sterling Apartments with Balconies (12)
- Sterling Apartments with Garages (5)
- Sterling Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Sterling Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Sterling Apartments with Parking (11)
- Sterling Apartments with Pools (5)
- Sterling Apartments with Washer-Dryers (12)
- Sterling Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Sterling Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Dulles Town Center Short-term Apartments (1)
- Herndon Short-term Apartments (11)
- McNair Short-term Apartments (5)
- Ashburn Short-term Apartments (7)
- Reston Short-term Apartments (12)
- Lansdowne Short-term Apartments (1)
- Broadlands Short-term Apartments (1)
- Arcola Short-term Apartments (1)
- Fair Oaks Short-term Apartments (2)
- Oakton Short-term Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a short-term apartment in Sterling?
How many short-term apartments are available for rent in Sterling?
With its expansive parks, proximity to the Potomac River, and idyllic, American history, it’s not hard to see why President James Buchanan once spent his summers idling about and living in this ever blooming and beautiful little suburb of Washington, D.C..
Located northwest of Herndon and west of Great Falls, Sterling may have a small-town, farmer’s history, but it’s increasingly working to shed that image. Now, it serves as home to Dulles International Airport, the National Weather Service, and Neustar Inc., as well as several other high-profile companies and over 27,000 Virginia residents. As a nice complement, however, it still contains hundreds of acres of park land, including the last undeveloped portion of Vestal’s Gap, the historic trail once frequented by good old George Washington himself. Contrasting with these serene, riverside views are neighborhoods like Sterling Park, one of the town’s first developments, that contain golf courses, community centers, and hundreds of successful, locally-owned businesses.
Having trouble with Craigslist Sterling? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding a short-term apartment in Sterling takes some leg work to find the right location, price point, and lease terms. You may need to rent a short-term apartment due to a new job, a relationship change, or to explore a new city before committing to staying. Whatever the reason, short-term apartments can provide the flexibility that traditional leases don’t.
Before signing a rental agreement or short-term apartment lease, study all of the details thoroughly. Renters usually have more restrictions and rules to follow when renting a short-term apartment. For starters, you usually can’t make modifications like painting or hanging pictures.
Short-term apartments are ideal for flexibility, but also don’t protect the renter long-term. You could face the possibility of rent increases on a monthly basis. The landlord could also decline to renew your lease and leave you looking for another short-term rental.
If your main priority is flexibility, a short-term apartment is an ideal situation. However, ensure that you fully understand the rental agreement terms before signing.