1,521 Dog Friendly Apartments for rent in Leesburg, VA
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Leesburg Accessible Apartments (3)
- Leesburg Apartments with Balconies (12)
- Leesburg Apartments with Garages (4)
- Leesburg Apartments with Gyms (9)
- Leesburg Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Leesburg Apartments with Parking (12)
- Leesburg Apartments with Pools (8)
- Leesburg Apartments with Washer-Dryers (13)
- Leesburg Furnished Apartments (2)
- Leesburg Luxury Apartments (17)
- Leesburg Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Belmont Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Lansdowne Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Broadlands Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Ashburn Dog Friendly Apartments (17)
- Moorefield Station Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Brambleton Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Countryside Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Dulles Town Center Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Arcola Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Stone Ridge Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
One of the top-selling books in the Image of America series is the one that focuses on the historic town of Leesburg, VA. It even mentions the extremely popular local Haunted Walking Tours. And, you know, political ghosts can be even scarier in the afterlife.
Leesburg, Virginia is one of the most beautiful and historic cities in America. The word picturesque perfectly describes the town with its antiquated look hiding a wealth of modern amenities. While the city has not forgotten its historic past, it nevertheless embraces the modern world and keeps a keen eye focused on the future. Residents here are treated to the best of both worlds in that their home offers them every amenity they could wish for along with the chance of enjoying quiet times. Be sure to take note of the beautiful gardens in the area; people here are very serious about their gardening, and you can quickly make friends by complimenting their blooming azaleas. See more
Finding an apartment in Leesburg that accepts your pet may not be easy, but it’s very possible. Keep in mind, most of the time you’ll have to pay a premium for bringing your dog along in your new apartment. Some apartments require you to pay monthly pet rent, others will ask for a non-refundable pet fee or a refundable pet deposit.
While landlords and property management companies have varying pet policies, most of them limit the number of dogs you can bring to your apartment and include breed and weight restrictions.
If your pet falls under some of the restrictions outlined in the pet policy, it’s still worth asking the landlord if they can make an exception for your dog. Preparing a pet resume ahead of time could help you build the case for your furry friend. Make sure to include information on behavioral training your dog went through over the years and proof of vaccinations. If you can, include references from your former landlord and/or neighbors.