1,733 Apartments for rent in Laurel Hill, VA with Balconies
- Laurel Hill Apartments with Garages (2)
- Laurel Hill Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Laurel Hill Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Laurel Hill Apartments with Parking (6)
- Laurel Hill Apartments with Pools (4)
- Laurel Hill Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Laurel Hill Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Laurel Hill Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Lorton Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Occoquan Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Newington Forest Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Woodbridge Apartments with Balconies (24)
- Newington Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Lake Ridge Apartments with Balconies (19)
- Marumsco Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Potomac Mills Apartments with Balconies (2)
- West Springfield Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Burke Apartments with Balconies (11)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Laurel Hill?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Laurel Hill?
Theodore Roosevelt saw the jail as a facility not just for punishment, but also for correction. Laurel Hill is home to America's first embodiment of this dream, where the Lorton Reformatory served as a rehabilitation and correctional facility.
Laurel Hill is located in Fairfax County in the Lorton, Virginia area. In 2006, the area was reported by Washingtonian Magazine as one of the great places to live. Back then the community was still in the development stages, but properties were being snapped up in a hurry. Nowadays, new schools, recreational facilities, a public golf course, and peaceful parks await new residents. The 2010 census puts the population at 6,855 people in a 4.46 square mile area. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Laurel Hill renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.