2,117 Apartments for rent in Kingstowne, VA with Pools
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Kingstowne Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Kingstowne Apartments with Garages (6)
- Kingstowne Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Kingstowne Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Kingstowne Apartments with Parking (10)
- Kingstowne Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Kingstowne Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Kingstowne Furnished Apartments (1)
- Kingstowne Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Franconia Apartments with Pools (5)
- Springfield Apartments with Pools (5)
- Groveton Apartments with Pools (1)
- Lincolnia Apartments with Pools (5)
- Newington Apartments with Pools (2)
- Hybla Valley Apartments with Pools (2)
- North Springfield Apartments with Pools (1)
- Huntington Apartments with Pools (4)
- Alexandria Apartments with Pools (109)
- West Springfield Apartments with Pools (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Kingstowne?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Kingstowne?
"Carry me back to old Virginny / There's where the cotton and the corn and tatoes grow." (- Virginia state song)
Kingstowne, Virginia is a master-planned community in the suburbs of Washington D.C. It has a population of 15,556 and is surrounded by Springfield, Alexandria and Lorton, Virginia, making it a highly desirable place for young families to move and older couples to retire. It has a town center that offers an office and retail hub for the whole county, and there are lots of subdivisions with apartment complexes, condo rentals, homes and townhomes.
Having trouble with Craigslist Kingstowne? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Kingstowne means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Kingstowne could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.