133 3 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Hopewell, VA
- Hopewell Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Hopewell Apartments with Garages (1)
- Hopewell Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Hopewell Apartments with Parking (5)
- Hopewell Apartments with Pools (1)
- Hopewell Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Hopewell Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Hopewell Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Colonial Heights 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Petersburg 3 Bedroom Apartments (8)
- Chester 3 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Bellwood 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Bensley 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Montrose 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Highland Springs 3 Bedroom Apartments (9)
- Richmond 3 Bedroom Apartments (51)
- East Highland Park 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Manchester 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
Hopewell, Virginia, is considered the oldest continuously inhabited city in the United States. The city of Hopewell is packed with incredible history and architecture. The oldest part of the city was first established by Sir Thomas Dale in 1613, and it has been an active community ever since.
Now is an excellent time to consider a move to Hopewell, Virginia. Demand for real estate has been gradually declining in recent years. Although real estate in Hopewell did not suffer much during the national real estate crash of 2008, median home prices have experienced a gradual decline. For potential residents looking to find rental homes in Hopewell, this is good news. Landlords are willing to offer a number of incentives, including all utilities paid and furnished apartments at a discounted rate to encourage potential tenants trying to find apartments in Hopewell. In addition, some landlords are willing to simplify rental and credit history checks in order to secure tenants as quickly as possible. Anyone considering a move to Hopewell will find particularly great value, considering the scenic views and quaint neighborhoods to be found in the city. See more
Looking for 3 bedroom apartments in Hopewell provides more space for multiple roommates sharing costs, or a family looking to settle in. Look for apartments that fit your lifestyle with proximity to green space, restaurants, entertainment, or quality schools.
Take your time when considering the layout during a tour of 3 bedroom apartments. Some bedrooms may be smaller than the others. This could work out well for roommates who want to adjust their share of the cost depending on who gets the largest and smallest bedroom. If you’re renting the entire space for yourself, make sure the rooms work well for the configuration you’re looking for, including a main bedroom, guest room, and office.
Consider the outdoor space when renting 3 bedroom apartments in Hopewell. A larger apartment may come with both a balcony off the living room and Juliet doors in the main bedroom. A small yard out back, rooftop terrace, and other outdoor amenities may also be available.