256 Apartments for rent in Franconia, VA with Washer-Dryers
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Franconia (1)
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Franconia (1)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Franconia (6)
- Franconia Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Franconia Apartments with Garages (2)
- Franconia Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Franconia Apartments with Parking (13)
- Franconia Apartments with Pools (2)
- Franconia Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Franconia Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Kingstowne Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Springfield Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Lincolnia Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Rose Hill Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Groveton Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- West Springfield Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Annandale Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- Mount Vernon Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Hybla Valley Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Newington Forest Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Franconia?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Franconia?
Franconia is home to Belvale a historic mansion that was the home of George Johnston, a contemporary of George Washington who served in the Virginia House of Burgesses and who protested the Stamp Act.
Franconia is considered a suburb sometimes of the big city Washington D.C., and sometimes of D.C.'s own suburb Alexandria, VA. Theres really not too much that goes on in Franconia except living, since people opt to settle down here for a cheaper life than Washington D.C. In fact, Yelp.com only lists one restaurant in Franconia, which is a Roy Rogers fast food joint. The city was settled around a railroad station that opened here in the 1870s. The average income level is high here. Essentially, if you're going to Franconia, you'll want to settle down. You'll be able to find somewhere nice to live, and that's pretty much it you'll want to spend most of your free/recreational time somewhere a little more lively nearby. See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Franconia offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Franconia. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Franconia can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.